Sunday 25 September 2011

School, Best Friends, and my Near Future

Okay, so school, friends, and the future. Such a complicated things! Most of you know about science fair and all of that right? For those who dont know, you get a display board, choose a topic, and write about it on your board. It usually happens in January or February in my school and you need a partner. So as I was saying, I have THREE best friends. Yeah. Call me crazy if you want, but they're all such great friends to me. Sure, they have their flaws, craziness, and weaknesses, but I love them. So, for Science fair, Im so stuck! One of my friends I did science fair with her last year, she was my old childhood pal way back from kindergarten. We will call her Girl A. The next girl, she was my friend from grade one. Her Mom is really nice to my family. She will be Girl B. The final girl, my latest friend, is from grade two. She herself is really nice to me. She will not have to be mentioned really. But anyways, if I do mention her, she will be Girl C. I have decided to do science project with Girl B, but Girl A will be really sad and mad, because she's more of the grudge type. I havent told her yet. The other thing........I wont be able to science  fair with her because........Im moving next year, Thats right. Im moving away. Gone. Over to another school two cities away. I forgot to mention that Girl B is very dramatic and she was devastated by this fact. This is why I chose to do this with her. School, now I have the same teacher as last year. My Mom had said that if the teacher was good, we would stay until year end. If no, I will be moving in the middle of March, during what we Canadians call spring break. This is all. Also, because you have read so much, I will reward you with this:
               http://tracking.technodesignip.com/?action=count&projectid=642&contentid=12357&referrer=-&urlaction=...
                          And.........


















A CUPCAKE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment